tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nibler Jeff R. (PDX1JRN)" <pdx1...@ups.com>
Subject Basic servlet directory question
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 21:46:02 GMT
First of all, I'm sorry for posting such a basic question, but I can't seem
to find what I'm looking for anywhere.  Some eight months ago, I configured
Tomcat to work with IIS and serve the servlets.  All I need to do now is add
another servlet directory.  Try as I might, I can't remember how I did this
originally and looking through the myriad of docs on Tomcat isn't helping.
I can't remember which configuration file(s) I had to edit in order to add
the container, and what modifications I had to make.  The Tomcat docs talk a
little bit about the server.xml file, and they link to Sun's site for info
on editing the web.xml file.  Will I need to edit both of these?  Here is an
example of what I need to do:

I have a normal content directory called /Test
I want to add a servlet container to the following directory: /Test/Servlet/
I want all pages in the /Test directory to continue being served by IIS

If anyone could point me in the right direction as to which docs detail
this, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance
-Jeff