tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jørgen Ramskov <...@it-optima.dk>
Subject SV: Need Tomcat freeware(for trial)
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:36:18 GMT
Sorry, you can't get at trial version of Tomcat.

What you can get is a version licensed under the same license as Apache,
which is an Open Source license. Therefore you can download binaries (and
source) for free here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html

There is only that one version of Tomcat - there isn't any "enterprise
version" or something like that. Read the license to learn what you are
allowed to do with it (nearly everything).

/Joergen