tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: log files in tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 01:19:25 GMT
The solution it's on server.xml file it self, here it's an excerpt...

8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
----
    <!-- if you don't want messages on screen, add the attribute
            path="logs/tomcat.log"
	 to the Logger element below
    -->
    <Logger name="tc_log"
            verbosityLevel = "INFORMATION"
    />
8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
----

So to get tomcat screen logged into a file change the Logger element for
the "tc_log" log in server.xml to this:

----
    <Logger name="tc_log"
            verbosityLevel = "INFORMATION"