tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ik...@proxima-tech.com>
Subject RE: Antigen found VBS/SST virus
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:02:22 GMT
Whats the story with this? Has anyone else had this distributed through
their company? Since this came through to my account, everyone else in my
company has been receiving it (without effects, thankfully the virus agent
picked this up) and the file hasn't even been opened!

Cheers,
Anthony Ikeda,
Web Application Developer,
Proxima Technology,