tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Winkel, Matthias; 2854" <wink...@mig.burda.com>
Subject AW: formbased authentication: logout ?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:24:04 GMT
For logging out a user his current session should finished. Just call
"invalidate()" on his current session. That unbinds all objects that are
stored in the session, finishs the current session und removes it from the
web application.

Example:

HttpSession mySession = request.getSession(); // get the current Session
// Do something
(...)
mySession().invalidate(); // finish the current session

Matthias