tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chittaranjanp <chittaranj...@infy.com>
Subject Problem of Using Tomact 3.1.1 with Visual Age for Java 3.0 Entry edition in Windows NT
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 09:26:47 GMT
Hi,
    I am trying to use Tomcat 3.1.1 with Visual  age for Java 3.0 Entry
Edition in windows NT.  I have  follwed all the steps mentioned in the
document

Apache Tomcat 3.1 Final Release Servlet and JSP Development with VisualAge
for Java by Sheldon Wosnick. But is is showing some problems while starting
and stopping tomcat, it is showing the following message in the console.
Also I am not able see the homepage of Tomcat by giving the typing the url
//localhost:8080.
  /*****               Tomcat Web Server Version 3.1
Loaded configuration from: file:/d:\ibmvjava\ide\project_resources\Apache
Tomcat Test Environment\conf/server.xml
SAXParseException: file:/d:\ibmvjava\ide\project_resources\Apache Tomcat
Test Environment\conf/server.xml : 3
  msg : Element type "Server" is not declared.

*****/
Can   anyone  tell me why it is happenning ?
Regards
Chitta