tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duck-Jin Chun <dc...@7thonline.com>
Subject RE: More on JServ to Tomcat
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:23:22 GMT

format of the web.xml file.

good luck,
-Duck

-----Original Message-----
From: Brett W. McCoy [mailto:bmccoy@chapelperilous.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 9:34 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: More on JServ to Tomcat

In my JServ properties file, there is a section on servlet aliasing,
like
this:

servlet.CallClient.code=com.company.clients.commpilot.servlets.CallClien

Does anyone know if this the same as the servlet mapping statement in
the web.xml file?  If not, what would be the equivalent?

-- Brett

http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/