tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Srinivas Kurella <Srinivas.Kure...@cosinecom.com>
Subject CLASSPATH and Load-on-startup related issue ??
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:31:48 GMT

I have an application which is running under tomcat. However i donot use the
2.2 spec directory structure. I have a servlet that is loaded on startup. I
explicitly set the CLASSPATH with all the jars needed.
I am trying to move to the webapps/ directory structure where i can put all
the jars under WEB-INF/lib.
However the startup servlet fails with some class not found exception. Is
the CLASSPATH variable ignored in this case ?? What could be the problem ??
The startup servlet is a class in a jar in WEB-INF/lib.

Thanks

Srini