tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Duncan Irvine <duncan.irv...@sopheon.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and CGI
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:30:50 GMT
I think you'll need Apache (and perl/whatever) for CGI scripts.

---
Duncan Irvine
email: duncan.irvine@sopheon.com

For-pay Internet distributed processing.
http://www.ProcessTree.com/?sponsor=54231

This message contains information which may be privileged
and confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, facsimile, or telephone and return or destroy the
original message. Sopheon and its officers are not responsible
for any statements or material in this e-mail and in any attachment
to it which might give rise to any criminal or civil claim.