tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt, Oliver" <Oliver.K...@opendata.de>
Subject AW: Lilian's problems with Tomcat and JavaBeans
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:49:24 GMT
i had the same problem. i think (even I don't really know!!!) that you can't
use absolut pathes in docBase

I solved the problem by moving my "ABC" directory to
%tomcat_home%/wwwroot/ABC

and then changed docBase="wwwroot/ABC"

Oliver kurt

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Negrini Lilian [mailto:lilian@side-info.fr]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. April 1980 07:37
An: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Lilian's problems with Tomcat and JavaBeans

Please ...

 My problem is that I have made a JSP page put in directory "c:/ABC/JSP/"
Tomcat find it ! until here no problem !!!!
this directory is specified by the following context :
<Context path = "/toto"

     docBase="c:/ABC"

      crossContext="false"

     debug="0"

    reloadable="true" >

</Context>

 But ... when I included a simple JavaBean into the JSP file ( located in
the same directory) then
Tomcat didn't find it ( The JavaBeans ) !!!!

 Thanks a lot for your answers !!!

Lilian