tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matthes, Detlev" <Detlev.Matt...@t-systems.de>
Subject java.lang.SecurityException: ORBSingleton: access denied
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:29:04 GMT

Hello Tocat-users,

I run a servlet in tomcat that uses RMI-IIOP provided by SDK1.3.
The servlet will convert a stringified IOR to an org.omg.CORBA.Object
object. When calling the string_to_object() method of the org.omg.CORBA.ORB
class a java.lang.SecurityException with the message 'ORBSingleton: access
denied' is thrown.

I also tried to set the tomcat.policy to
grant {
  permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

what should give all servlets all permissions!!! But this doesn't helped.

Who can help me to solve this problem or can give me a hint?

Thank you very much

  Detlev Matthes