tomcat-users mailing list archives

From AC <>
Subject Reloadable not working
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 18:12:11 GMT
just a simple question.. I spend some times trying to disable the
reloadable flax in my context. The server.xml configuration is:
(I'm using virtual hosting)

<Host name="" >
                 <Context path="/tf"
                         reloadable="false" >

In this manner nothing happens. If you read the remarks on server.xml you
notice that if you deploy your  application under  TOMCAT_HOME/webapps, the
engine will use some default such as reloadable=true. So I move my
application outside TOMCAT_HOME/webapps. After that the previous Jkmount
rules didn't work at all and, while i can call directly a jsp, once I call
a servlet, tomcat didn't respond and get 99.9% cpu time (I'm under FreeBsd
Killing, trying and starting some times, I get  my application  working
outside TOMCAT_HOME/webapps (even if I had to use the ApJServMount instead
of jkmount ) but, again, the reloadable flag didn't work.
Any hints???
By the way, I did the same test on a win2000, without apache on port 8080,
but the reloadable flag didn't work again.
Where am I wrong?????
thank you

View raw message