tomcat-users mailing list archives

From g...@zephion.net
Subject RE: INDEX.JSP
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 05:22:59 GMT
In apache's httpd.conf, look for the line

DirectoryIndex index.html

and add index.jsp (or blah.gasp or anything you want) onto the end of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan [mailto:rcdetert@ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 8:04 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: INDEX.JSP

Right now when I use apache if I enter one of my virtual domains as the url
on my web-browser, the index.html in the root directory will show up instead
of a directory listing.

I would like to make it so that a page named index.jsp will do the same
thing. I want my homepage to be a jsp page and not html.

Right now, the way I have tomcat set up. only pages in ../../../jsp/, which
i have specified in the context manager seem to work with jsp files.

thanx
    -ryan