tomcat-users mailing list archives

Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 05:22:59 GMT
In apache's httpd.conf, look for the line
DirectoryIndex index.html
and add index.jsp (or blah.gasp or anything you want) onto the end of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan []
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 8:04 PM
Subject: INDEX.JSP

Right now when I use apache if I enter one of my virtual domains as the url
on my web-browser, the index.html in the root directory will show up instead
of a directory listing.
I would like to make it so that a page named index.jsp will do the same
thing. I want my homepage to be a jsp page and not html.
Right now, the way I have tomcat set up. only pages in ../../../jsp/, which
i have specified in the context manager seem to work with jsp files.

View raw message