tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Towell <jtow...@cscexchange.cc.edu>
Subject RE: HELP!!!!!
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:54:10 GMT
I was getting the garbled message too.  Get the source for tomcat and follow
the
directions in /usr/doc/tomcat-3.2.1/mod_jk-howto.html for building mod_jk
(page 4).
I'm on a linux system too - use the apxs command that is there for linux.  I
also
need to run the gcc -shared -o mod_jk.so *.o afterwards as also indicated in
the
howto.

Good luck