tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Malcolm Kerec <malcolm.ke...@hcn.com.au>
Subject Working with Netscape on Solaris
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:53:57 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone give me some help with configuring Tomcat to work under Netscape
Enterprise 3.62 on Solaris?

I've tried all the documented things I could find, although the only ones I
can see are specifically for NT/Netscape, not Solaris.

A definitive method would be ideal, but any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Malcolm Kerec

Malcolm Kerec                        Health Communication Network -
Systems Administrator                Medical Director
Email: malcolm.kerec@hcn.com.au
Tel: +61 2 6281 5881

          http://www.hcn.com.au         http://www.md.com.au

             The Leader in Health Internet and Clinical Computing