tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eduard Witteveen <>
Subject Pasing trough information from the webserver to library in jsp in a trustable way
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:14:21 GMT

I have the following problem:
     I have a webserver(say tomcat(trustable))
     I have scripts(jsp) (which are being uploaded, but are not
completely trustable)
     I have somekinda library(mmbase server actually), which needs know
the context in which the webserver is running.(which we can also trust)

How do i get the information from the webserver into this library, and i
still know that i can trust the information(a jsp script creater could
generate fake information and provide it to the library) (for example
the request).

I hope somebody knows a sollution, or could give me some ideas how to
solve this problem.

Eduard Witteveen    Systeemontwikkelaar NOS Internet
Mediacentrum Kamer 203, tel. +31(0)35 6773059

Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? : The sixth Satire from Juvenal

View raw message