tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mats andersson <mats.anders...@xantus.se>
Subject DOM Level-2 support
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:27:18 GMT
Hi all!

I have a problem with Tomcat v3.2.1. As default this version of Tomcat
have no support for the method getElementById(String) in the Document
Interface, introduced in the DOM level 2 specification. I use Xerces
1.2.2 as the XML-parser and in the xerces.jar package there is another
Document Interface specification supporting the method, but sice there
is already one Document specification in Tomcat the Xerces one is not
used.

Is there some way to specify which jar file to read first and are there
any problems when overriding default packages in Tomcat?

Thanks in advance!

Mats Andersson