tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jaya Gopalakrishnan <jgopa...@cisco.com>
Subject problem running Tomcat3.2.1 on Win2k
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:50:32 GMT
Hi,
  I installed Tomcat3.2.1 version on my win2k system. And tried running
the Tomcat Server by executing the starup.bat file (tomcat run). It
throws the following exception and i can't bring the server up and
running...

Any suggestion?

thanks
jaya
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.util.Mis
ingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.tomcat.resourc
s.LocalStrings, locale en_US
         at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundl
.java:707)
         at
java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:679)
         at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:546)
         at
org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.<init>(StringManager.java:115)
         at
org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.getManager(StringManager.java:2
0)
         at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.<clinit>(Tomcat.java:24)