tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eduard Witteveen <eduard.wittev...@omroep.nl>
Subject Passing trough information from webserver to classes by jsp in a safe way....
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:05:19 GMT
Hello,

I have the following problem:
	I have a webserver(say mozilla) (trustable)
	I have scripts(jsp) (which are being uploaded, but are not completely
trustable)
	I have somekinda library(mmbase server actually), which needs know the
context in which the webserver is running.(which we can also trust)

How do i get the information from the webserver into this library, and i
still know that i can trust the information(a jsp script creater could
generate fake information and provide it to the library).

I hope somebody knows a sollution, or could give me some ideas how to
solve this problem.

Greetings,

--
Eduard Witteveen    Systeemontwikkelaar NOS Internet
Mediacentrum Kamer 203, tel. +31(0)35 6773059

Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? : The sixth Satire from Juvenal