tomcat-users mailing list archives

From venkatesan ...@aitpl.stpn.soft.net>
Subject sessions problem?
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:38:36 GMT
Hi All,
       I am using  tomcat,servlets,Rmi, jdbc for my web application....
In the middle i am facing problem in session creation. I created
session  like

after i encoded all urls in the form like

String ee =
response.encodeURL("/card/servlet/ServletCard");
out.println("<FORM METHOD=\"POST\" ACTION=\"" +ee+ "\">");

after i configured /WEB-INF/web.xml and given
  <session-config>
     <session-timeout> <!-- In Minutes -->
           2
      </session-timeout>
   </session-config>

After a when  i am seeing my web pages some id is updating after my
url..... The problem is that page is not expired after specified 2
minutes that is alive for ever. Can any body tell that how can i handle
session creation and deletion by Tomcat itself...

   Thankx in advance

cheers
venkatesh