tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Lane <gl...@inclusion.net>
Subject Re: Hi, Using Tomcat for the first time:
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:22:19 GMT
Yes, there are max_threads, min_spare_threads and max_spare_threads.
See:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.html
under 'Configuring thread pools'

Example:
<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
<Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"/>
<Parameter name="port" value="80"/>
<Parameter name="max_threads" value="5" />
<Parameter name="min_spare_threads" value="2" />
</Connector>