tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Eli Segev" <>
Subject Tomcat - IIS Error
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:14:43 GMT
I have followed the instructions in "Tomcat IIS HowTo" by Gal Shachor
<> to set up IIS to redirect requests to Tomcat on an
NT machine.  I don't want to repeat again all the steps that appears in
the document in this email.  Whenever I try to test the redirection of
requests from IIS to Tomcat, I get an error.  It appears in the "Event
Viewer" as: "The server failed to load application
'/LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/jakarta'.  The error was '8007053d'. ".  Does anyone
know what is wrong here?  The IIS version is 4.0 and Tomcat is 3.1.

Eli Segev

View raw message