tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David <dgay...@vei.net>
Subject Help needed with Tomcat config on Red Hat 7
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:24:54 GMT
I'm a Linux newbie and  have downloaded the tomcat 3.2.1 binary RPM
from rpmfind and installed it on Red Hat 7 using GnoRPM. I didn't have
any problems doing this, and tomcat is loaded successfully during
bootup of the system. However, when I try to pull the demo page up on
port 127.0.0.1:8080, it seems to hang up on the reply from the server.
Does anybody know what I've done wrong with the config?

I'm using the Sun Java2 JDK and JRE 1.3 in the default install
locations. Thanks in advance for your help.

-David Gaylor