tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ludovic Maitre <Ludovic.Mai...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject URL Rewrite between Apache & Tomcat (ah,ah it's very funny to configure)
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:00:23 GMT
Hello all,

I have convince my boss that we must use Tomcat for our institutionnal
webserver but there is a really bad news
what i haven't detected before : mod_jserv don't manage the rewrite
rules of Apache :-((((

So my question is : will i have more luck with mod_jk ? (the handler
could retrieve the local path of a file from Apache for example ?)

you know it's very important to manage the rewrite rules 'cause in a big
server, for maintaining old page (and preserving the bookmarks of our
visitors), we must use the rewrite rules.

So any help would be really appreciated,

Best regards,

--
 Ludovic.Maitre@sophia.inria.fr

 INRIA - 2004 route des lucioles - BP 93    Tel: (33/0) 4 92 38 50 41
 06902   SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS cedex (France)    Fax: (33/0) 4 92 38 76 02