tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter B. West" <pbw...@powerup.com.au>
Subject Installing in Redhat 7.0
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:19:00 GMT
I seem to have successfully installed tomcat and cocoon in a Redhat 7.0
system.  I used Henri Gomez' rpms.  One comment on the contents of
/etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties file.  It contained

#
# The JVM that we are about to use
#
# This is for Java2
#
worker.inprocess.jvm_lib=$(workers.java_home)$(ps)jre$(ps)bin$(ps)classic$(ps)jvm.dll

Is this value used?  I replaced the .dll with libjvm.so

One other comment.  After installing cocoon 1.8.1, I was trying to
access Cocoon.xml as localhost/Cocoon.xml.  This did not work, but
localhost/cocoon/Cocoon.xml did.  I seem to recall the
localhost/Cocoon.xml worked when using mod_jserv.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  pbwest@powerup.com.au  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"