tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tong Sun <0348...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Re: Tomcat + Apache under Mandrake
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:58:23 GMT
Thanks, Jorge

I did compile it myself. Here is the result.

$ file mod_jk.so
mod_jk.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1,
stripped

$ size mod_jk.so
   text       data     bss     dec     hex filename
  76239    1460      28   77727   12f9f mod_jk.so

I only build the mod_jk.so, though. I use the apache Mandrake devel
edition to build it. Did you also build the apache yourself?

and BTW, I'm using Mandrake 7.2.

--
SUN, Tong