tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Morahg, Yoav" <Ymor...@gist.com>
Subject RE: halcyonsoft iasp
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:55:06 GMT
Actually, the web.xml file in conf is ignored in 3.2 and is back in use in
4.x

Yoav

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Layman [mailto:randy.layman@aswethink.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:12 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: halcyonsoft iasp

	For Tomcat 3.2: In the conf directory there is a special web.xml
file that is magically added to all the different webapp web.xml files.  I
believe that this doesn't work in Tomcat 4.0.  It is not part of the spec
and will not work with any other JSP/servlet engine.
	In that web.xml file, add your servlet mapping for url-pattern *.asp
to their class.

	Randy