tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Garzón Maldonado, Jesús" <jgar...@indra.es>
Subject .jar files and servlets
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:10:00 GMT
Hello,

    I'm running Tomcat 3.2.1 with Apache 1.3.12 (mod_jk) under Windows NT
4.0. The servlets I built can't find jar files. I tried to put them in the
WEB-INF/lib directory, (inside the context where the servlets runs), and in
the WEB-INF/classes directory, but with no success. It only works if I put
them in the Tomcat's classpath, but I've read that there can be problems
with this solution and autoreloading servlets, (this is a development
environment).
When I use JSPs, it founds the jar files inside the WEB-INF/lib directory,
(l've seen this in the jasper.log file), why!!!???!!

Thanks.

 	 Jesús Javier Garzón Maldonado
 	 Mando y Control
 <http://www.indra.es/>