tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Falcon cheetah <faloc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: True Apache + Tomcat + Cocoon intergration
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 13:53:59 GMT

 I guess I might have been able to solve the problem you are talking about.  Except I am not
using 1.8.2 cocoon. If you want to tell me how you have your system configured I might be
able to point out to you the differences in our setups.

Ahmed.

  Shaun Adolphson <shaun@xweb.com.au> wrote:
Hello All,

I am running: Cocoon 1.8.2, Tomcat 3.2.1 (with mod_jk), Apache
1.3.12, on Redhat 6.2.
I have everything running smoothly between Apache, Tomcat and Cocoon on
both port 8080 and 80.

What I want to be able to do is have a large number of virtual hosts in
Apache,
that can all server pure XML/XSL sites with Cocoon, without having to access
a sub-directory, which is link to Tomcat/Cocoon. So in other words, be able
to use XML in the root of the site.

I am sure that other Cocoon users would have had this problem, so if you
could
help me out it would great. If you need anymore information please let me
know.

Thanks

Shaun

Shaun Adolphson