tomcat-users mailing list archives

From amitabh dubey <amita...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Path Problem- URGENT
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:55:22 GMT
Hello,
   I am using Tomcat 3.1 on a win2k platform. I am
able to access my servlets from a browser, but am
unable to access my html and jsp pages from within my
servlets themselves. If i choose a path like
"index.htm", the complete path assumed is
c:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\index.htm. If i change it to
/index.htm, the assumed path is c:index.htm. If i
choose the path as ./index.htm, the path assumed is
c:\jakarta-tomcat\bin\./index.htm.

Please can someone tell me hoow do i access a file say
"error.jsp" from withing my servlets that are
installed in
c:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\LDS\WEB-INF\classes

Thank you
Amitabh