tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Karl Martino <kmarti...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat newbies mailing list
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:13:33 GMT

That's awesome!  It should probably use some form of
weblog software.  Software that can maintain simple
user rights so many people can post.  I'm not partial
to any out there.  It would be cool to actually use
Cocoon or Struts to build it, but that would take
time.

Does anyone here know of any Java based weblog
software that's open source?

-Karl