tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <sguillo...@ifrance.com>
Subject Parse Error in the tag library descriptor
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:30:50 GMT
Hello,

I got a problem and I really don't find where it come
from.
I think all my jar and tld files are at the right
place.
I just want to test if a taglibrary work by executing
the examples file and I got this exception :

Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to open
taglibrary http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xsl-1.0
: Parse Error in the tag library descriptor:
com.sun.xml.parser/V-037 web-app
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.hand
leDirective(JspParseEventListener.java:672)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleD
irective(DelegatingListener.java:116)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Pa
rser.java:215)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1
073)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1
038)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1
034)
 at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.
java:182)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServl
et.java:413)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrappe
r.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:149)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrappe
r.service(JspServlet.java:161)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(J
spServlet.java:261)
 at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServl
et.java:369)
 at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.ja
va:853)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(S
ervletWrapper.java:503)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Context
Manager.java:559)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHa
ndler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:1
56)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.run(PoolTcp
Endpoint.java:366)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run
(ThreadPool.java:411)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

I read someone got the same error a few months ago
but I know he didn't resolved it. Has someone an idea
now ?
Every little track will be appreciated ...

Thanxs

Sophie