tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ratnakar Malla <donma...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: WebServer-Tomcat linking problem... was [cannot find file "mod_jk.conf-auto"]
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:47:19 GMT
Hi All,
Finally i was successful in installing
Apache-Tomcat-Soap Trio. This did suck a lot of time ,
the whole week. I will write an installation doc,
based on my experiences , and i will put on my
website.
Thank you all for your cooperation.
Bye,
Ratnakar
--- Dave Smith <sat-guru@home.com> wrote: > I have
successfully built mod_jk.so on both FreeBSD