tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Harish Somisetty <harish_js...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to measure Apache-Tomcat metrics?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:42:21 GMT
Hi,

How can I find out how well the Apache-Tomcat
combination perform, in terms of simultaneous hits? My
site is highly Servlet/JSP concentrated and expecting
to have a maximum of 300 simultaneous hits at any
given time. Server is expected to run on HP-UX 11.0
environment.

I also have to justify my answer that it really
supports those many simultaneous hits on the given
hardware configuration. Is there any documented proof
about its support?

Thanx in advance,
harish