tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mel Martinez <melaqu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_vhost_alias.c
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:34:42 GMT

--- Steve Ruby <steve@rubysolutions.com> wrote:

> Hmmm... Try searching the web for ApacheModuleVhost
> or something since that is probably what the DLL if
> it exists
> would be called..

good suggestion.

> I thought they were making an effort to at least
> keep
> parallel functionality in the win version..

I just downloaded the newest Apache v1.3.17 to see if
it is included with that version.

Unfortunately, Apache for win32 is from now on packed
in .msi format, and I have to download a new version
of the MSI Installer from microsoft.  I have been
trying to do that for the last 2 hours with little
success.  Is somebody blasting microsoft's site with
an attack or something?  Or is microsoft.com always
this g*d*mn slow and flaky?

Sigh... dealing with crap like this is NOT making my
life any easier.  What was wrong with distributing
software in good ol' .zip archives?  :-(

mel