tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bertone Advertising <bertonedesi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Virtual Hosts
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:41:28 GMT

I am using tomcat 3.0 with Apache and mod_jk to run jsp. I have got it functioning for one
domain by changing the server.xml:

<!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
<Context path="/examples" docBase="webapps/examples" debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>
<!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
<Context path="" docBase="/path/to/domain/htdocs" debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>

I works for the one domain. Problem is, I want to use jsp on other domains as well. When I
run them, they look for the page.jsp on the domain I referenced in the server.xml.

I am a total freshman at this stuff. Can anyone please offer specific examples as to how I
may accomplish this?

Thank you for your time.

Andrea