tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Golubenko" <goluben...@columbiafunds.com>
Subject RE: Stopping Tomcat
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:49:25 GMT
It's true. The MANUAL is essential.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 2/13/01, 10:46:10 AM, "Randy Layman" <randy.layman@aswethink.com> wrote
regarding RE: Stopping Tomcat:

>       The problem probably stems from the fact that you have two
different
> server.xml files to start Tomcat with, but you are only calling one of
them
> to stop it.

>       By the way, if you're on this list for very long, you will discover
> that probably 90% of people's problems are due to a lack of reading the
> manuals.  The regulars get pretty tired of answering the same questions
over
> and over again.

>       Randy

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If
you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in
error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
 Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete
the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business
is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.