tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Golubenko" <goluben...@columbiafunds.com>
Subject Re: EARGENT!
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:50:47 GMT
Do you have Apache running? Or you run in standalone mode? (Only Tomcat)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 2/13/01, 9:45:08 AM, "Lifeng Xu" <lxx@rims.com> wrote regarding
EARGENT!:

> Hi,

> I am running Tomcat/JServ on Linux with Inprise ejb container. When I
access
> one of my jsp pages, I got error message from Apache's error log (see
> bellow). I checked mod_jserv.log also. There some info in the
mod_jserv.log
> such as:

> ...(EMERGENCY) ajp12: can not connect to host 127.0.0.1
> ...(EMERGENCY) ajp12: function connection fail.
> ...(ERROR) wrapper: argument[..] /usr/local/jdk1.3/bin/java

> I have no idea what's causing this. And, not all jsp access fails. Most
of
> the jsps functioning correctly.

> Bellow is the error I found from apache's error_log.

> I need to fix this now and get the app running right away! So please help
> me!

> Many thanks.

> Lifeng

> java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 0[]
>  at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)
>  at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)
>  at java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:49)
>  at java.rmi.RemoteException.<init>(RemoteException.java:58)
>  at java.rmi.MarshalException.<init>(MarshalException.java:49)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Native Method)
>  at com.inprise.vbroker.rmi.CORBA.UtilImpl.newInstance(UtilImpl.java:82)

>  at

com.inprise.vbroker.rmi.CORBA.UtilImpl._mapSystemException(UtilImpl.java:3
26
> )

>  at

com.inprise.vbroker.rmi.CORBA.UtilImpl.mapSystemException(UtilImpl.java:45
1)

>  at javax.rmi.CORBA.Util.mapSystemException(Util.java:51)
>  at

com.rims.memberlink.ejb._NewEnrollee_Stub.validateNewDemo(_NewEnrollee_Stu
b.
> java:208)

>  at

com.rims.memberlink.toolkit.NewEnrollmentToolkit.ValidateCurrentPage(NewEn
ro
> llmentToolkit.java:1318)

>  at

com.rims.memberlink.toolkit.NewEnrollmentToolkit.processPage(NewEnrollment
> olkit.java:995)

>  at

_0002fValidate_0002ejspValidate_jsp_0._jspService(_0002fValidate_0002ejspV
al
> idate_jsp_0.java:373)

>  at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:126)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.
ja
> va:174)

>  at
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:261)

>  at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:369)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>  at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:50
3)

>  at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
>  at

org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnecti
on
> (Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)

>  at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:3
38