tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <mariano.scard...@infinito.it>
Subject Who can help me??you can see the error showed me in startup execution
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:30:53 GMT
I'm a Java Developer,my name is Mariano Scardino.
Now I need to work with JSP and so I would use TOMCAT.I downloaded it I made something to
configure it(directory structure,modify to server.xml file,update the path for JAVA_HOME and
TOMCAT_HOME in the tomcat.bat).
However:I can see the index at "http://localhost:8080/index.htm" and also use the examples
of JSP:they work!....but when I try to make my JSpage it doesen't work!!I think it's a problem
of startup.bat or tomcat.bat.I attacched a file in wich you can see the error showed me in
startup execution.Who can help me?PLEASEE!!!