tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Janicki <Jani...@ia-inc.com>
Subject RE: Connection refused under hight load
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:05:22 GMT
I believe there is a serious threading bug in 1.3 right now.  Java Bug
Parade bug# 4293268 may be related.  I have also had an application (not
Tomcat) hand under heavy load.  That same application seems to be working
fine on Java 1.2.2.5.  Fyi, my experiences were on Solaris 7 OS, but I
believe the problem is in HotSpot design, and may not be machine
dependent.

Bottom line: try Java 1.2.2.5

On 2/8/01, 11:13:15 AM, "Markus Ebersberger"
<markus.ebersberger@payitmobile.de> wrote regarding RE: Connection refused
under hight load: