tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ed Mooney <Ed.Moo...@purol.East.Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Problems with mod_jk.so, RH7.0, binary/compiled
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:31:26 GMT
Use the -S switch to apxs:

    -S CFLAGS=-DSTDAPI

You probably will also need to specify:

    -S CFLAGS=-DMOD_PERL -S CFLAGS=-DUSE_EXPAT -S CFLAGS=-O

(which apxs otherwise would set by default).

Regards,
--
Ed Mooney             |Sun Microsystems, Inc.|Time flies like
XML Technology Center |UBUR02-201            |an arrow, but

On 2/4/01, 12:58:02 PM, "J." "J." Merelo <jmerelo@geneura.ugr.es> wrote
regarding Re: Problems with mod_jk.so, RH7.0, binary/compiled: