tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Janicki <Jani...@ia-inc.com>
Subject RE: Disable Apache connector on port 8007
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 01:58:09 GMT
Thanks Randy (and Stefan),

I commented out those lines you listed and got the desired effect.  I
think I have the shutdown covered... I have Tomcat running within my
app's JVM, so I shut it down via:

  String[] args = { "-stop" };
  org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(args);

That seems to work for me.  I'm assuming that's a safe enough shutdown...
(let me know if I'm off base).

Thanks again,
Chris

On 1/31/01, 3:55:23 PM, Randy Layman <randy.layman@aswethink.com> wrote
regarding RE: Disable Apache connector on port 8007: