tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Janicki <Jani...@ia-inc.com>
Subject Re: Where to Strore bean in Tomcat
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 14:47:45 GMT
Suggestion: I've had some confusing problems when using packages in 3.1,
so you might want to jar up any packaged classes (even if it is just one)
into a jar and use the WEB-INF/lib directory as Matt suggested.

Chris

On 2/1/01, 9:24:40 AM, Matt Goss <mgoss@rtci.com> wrote regarding Re: Where
to Strore bean in Tomcat: