tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lenart, Robert" <Robert.Len...@am.sony.com>
Subject Need some advice....
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:15:59 GMT
Hello,

I'm not really sure I'm writing to the right place for
help, please disregard if I sent this in error.

I'm new to this technology so I need some direction.
I trying to muddle my way through all the documentation,
but there is so much I don't know (I'm just a student).
I have wrote an active page servlet using sun's forte.
I downloaded JSDK and have my servlet working.  I
would like to use apache to act as my server.  I
downloaded the apache httpd server and it works
great for html pages, but does not support servlets...
What do I need to add/download to get apache to
support servlets which use JDBC-ODBC databases?

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Rob Lenart
rlenart@mindspring.com