tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Andersén <peter.ander...@nextra.com>
Subject Re: port 8080
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:53:47 GMT
Hi
you can switch port on tomcat.
I would suspect that is in server.xml under conf catalog.

Peter
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Guillermo de Miguel
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 1:53 PM
  Subject: Fw: port 8080

  Hi everyone!

  I have a servlet that calls to a CGI in a system of payment, this cgi makes requests to
my servlet and has to get the data; but there is a problem and is that the server containing
the cgi can't obtain datas from ports (8080 used by default by Tomcat). I would like to know
in there is possible to change for this particular the port to the standard or otherwise if
it´s possible convert a servlet to CGI and how make it.
  All advises will be very thanked!!!