tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vikramjit Singh <vikramj...@gtl.co.in>
Subject RE: search display problem
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:04:40 GMT
thanx randy for ur ideas.
 what i am doing is that i am getting all the records from the database and
storing in a vector. and that vector i am storing in a session. Now this
session is being passed on to the next page where i get all the records. my
next and previous links are working but whenever i press the refresh button
by default the next 10 or previous 10 records are shown.
i know that this is not a good idea and the last idea you suggested me i
have also thought about it and i have also thought of using HashTable. But
still i am not sure whether this will solve my problem
anyway thanx for ur ideas
bye
vikram