tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shankar Narayanan <snaraya...@AdvanceWork.com>
Subject small help needed.
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:46:20 GMT

Hello,
  I am having a few problems with the Apache/Tomcat configuration. Just a
small one .

The problem :-

I have installed tomcat3.2.1 and Apache internet server on Windows 2000.
I want to support JSP pages and servlets. I am as well using the mod_jk
module and
the httpd conf file has a statement that shows the direction as mentioned.
Include "c:\Tomcat\tomcat\conf\mod_jk.conf-auto"

I am successfully able to start both apache and the tomcat .But am not able
to view the jsp pages in the server . It gives me error the file not found
and if I specify the port number
then gives me an error - permission denied.
I need help.

Thanks,

Shankar