tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sunil Kumar Roy" <sunilk...@vsnl.net>
Subject Tomcat 3.1 can't handle load
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:51:50 GMT
Hello Sirs,
We are developing a B2B website using Tomcat 3.1 for our company.(We are yet
to buy a full-fledged webserver since ours is a startup firm).

The site displays many images.
We use SQL server7.0 for database.

When we are interacting with the database, very often the following prompt
appears "It has performed an illegal operation & will be shut down". There
is only one button for "close" in that prompt box.When we click on "close",
the tomcat shuts down.
The problem also sometimes comes when we are not accessing the database.

We are facing great difficulty in developing the site due to this frequent
problem.

Could you help please?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards