tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jiri Trnka <jir...@itglobalsource.cz>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem.....About Aliasing
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:01:48 GMT
  You need change configuration of Apache. File mod_jk.conf-auto should contain
  following line:

  JkMount /servlet/* ajp12

   You need replace this with:

   JkMount /* ajp12

    Also in file web.xml shloud be:

    <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>SnoopServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/SnoopServlet</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

   The problem is: with this configuration everything will be running through
   Tomcat.

   Jiri Trnka