tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Load balancing for Tomcat with mod_jk
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:52:44 GMT
Ok,
    I have implemented load balancing with mod_jk (sticky sessions). Seems
to work well. However, I need to implement load balancing with non-sticky
sessions. (Teflon sessions? :) ) I need all of the tomcat servers to be
aware of all the sessions currently in use on the system. Is this possible
using mod_jk? Does anyone have a HOW TO or, even better, an example set of
config files that I might be able to learn from?

Much appreciated,
Rory

Would

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/Tomcat-Workers-HowTo